WINCASS™ is a mobile field audit collection tool that uploads directly to the Web Compliance Assessment and Sustainment System (WEBCASS) application and Environmental Management System (EMS). It can be used either as a stand-alone, application that is offline, capable, and self-contained or as a module that fully integrates with WEBCASS. This application is highly customizable to meet the specifications that are most beneficial to the end user.
US Army National Guard (ARNG) originally conceived this concept of WINCASS™ in the 1990s. In 1999, ARNG adopted Plateau’s then Assessment Manager product and customized it to ARNG WINCASS 3.0. In 2007, Plateau rebranded its Assessment Manager product as WINCASS™ and procured a US trademark in 2011 for the same.
With WINCASS™ you can:
- Facilitate and support multi-team field audit assessments with merge, clone, and reporting capability on findings
- Record non-compliance violations at the local, state, and federal levels
- Automate review process, upload images, documents, and all artifacts attached to the audit findings
- Document short- & long-term corrective actions and their progress to align operations with compliance requirements
- Conduct trend analysis and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Use on PCs, laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices