UMS is an utility management system that allows users to manage utility expenses from conventional and renewable resources in one platform as well as providing automation for analysis and reporting.
With UMS you can:
- Collect, consolidate, and track utility bills for electricity, water, and other sustainable energy sources
- Track and monitor energy consumption effectively to help meet and exceed energy reduction goals as well as increase energy efficiency across multiple platforms and facilities
- Implement Key Performance indicators (KPIs) to increase the use of new, renewable, and alternative forms of energy while also reducing adverse impacts to the environment
- Provide role-based executive dashboards and metrics
- Maintain vendor database with standardized billing units and rates