STEP is the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution module of WEBCASS developed originally for ARNG. It allows users to create and track projects from inception to the approval and funding allocation processes.
With STEP You Can:
- Assist in planning yearly budgets for multiple projects and program areas
- Facilitate end-to-end approval processes through authorizing channels for execution of the final budget and allocation process
- Track and report discrepancies in requested and final obligated amounts
- Allow for unused funds to be reinstated to centralized reserve accounts which can be accessed for unforecasted project related activities
- Generate reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assist with budgeting analysis and the execution of funds
- Create and track fund status of multiple environmental projects using the Audit Trail feature