SPMS is a sustainability performance measurement tool for gathering metrics and conducting trend analyses to support sustainable energy resources. This application allows users to set goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) towards reducing their energy consumption based on Executive Orders 13423 & 13514.
With SPMS You Can:
- Collect and track sustainability data by program area
- Define annual goals and targets based on previous benchmarks and base years
- Conduct past trend analysis and future projections to assist in making critical business decisions regarding investing in energy efficiency and sustainability solutions
- Perform a gap analysis to identify source data and systems
- Measure all program areas with custom views and dashboards
- Support multiple integration methods for data import and upload as well as download to any external data source or system of record