CRMT is a document management and metrics tracking system that allows users to track the review process of natural and cultural conservation related projects. CRMT also provides a streamlined, open, and collaborative channel between state users and program managers.
With CRMT You Can:
- Track the implementation of Integrated Natural Resources Management Plans (INRMPs) and Integrated Cultural Resource Management Plans (ICRMPs) at installation
- Maintain INMRP goals, objectives, and action or work plans along with facilitating communication with intra- and inter-agency or organizations to measure the success of the implementation
- Assist with any program management and any Defense Environmental Program Annual Report to Congress (DEPARC) needs
- Utilize custom workflows for annual approval process of focus areas
- Integrate with a budgeting program module to request funds for program management