Plateau, Inc focuses on IT Products and Solutions that streamline business processes in Federal, State and Commercial agencies.
Plateau’s current suite of applications has been designed for environmental compliance, environmental management systems (EMS), energy and sustainability. Each of these solutions support all current regulatory driven activities and are highly customizable to meet the specific needs of our clients. Used as a complete-solution suite or as separate applications, our products fully integrate into external data sources or systems of record.
Why Plateau, Inc.?
- Over 15 years of experience of success that include a one-of-a-kind mobile application within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
- Proven innovation track record and seamless integration with DoD systems using agile development framework
- Comprehensive suite of products, services, and solutions focused on environmental safety, occupational health, sustainability, and conservation
- World-class customer service, client collaboration, and rapid prototyping of innovative business solutions to ensure an immediate return-on-investment for clients
Brad Kleinfelder, Founder & CEO
Mr. Kleinfelder has over 30 years of business management experience, environmental consulting, consumer products, and engineering, and since 1999 – software solutions development. While with Kleinfelder, Inc., he opened five new offices and three new technical discipline centers. He has extensive knowledge in implementing the environmental products and solutions at several large organizations.
Vishwenath Kizhapandal, Chief Technology Officer
Mr. Kizhapandal is an investor and entrepreneur, and currently serves as the Chief Technology Officer at Plateau, Inc. He has over a decade experience building products and solutions for DoD and other Federal agencies in the Environmental, Energy, Installations and Sustainability program areas. He has extensive experience in business strategy & operations, technology & innovation, and process & execution. Through Memamsaa, he helps startups and small to medium business (SMBs) restructure, raise funding, or transform/turnaround their business focus and operations to strengthen their P/L and sustainability.
Prior to his current role at Plateau Inc., he was the Founding Chair of Tie Angels Dallas (TAD) and was an Operational Partner at Naya Ventures, an early stage Venture Capital firm. As the President and COO of iLink Systems, he oversaw the company’s growth from few employees to a 500+ strong global delivery organization whose clients included AT&T, Freescale, DirecTV, and several Department of Defense (DoD) agencies. Prior to his time at iLink, as a technical lead and manager at Answerthink, he performed in key roles on client engagements such as Verizon, JM Family, UBS, and NAPA Auto etc.
He currently also serves as a Board Member/Advisor to a few startups and early stage companies, and supports many local and global charitable organizations.
Who We Are
Plateau, Inc. is an IT company that streamlines business processes and minimalizes the impact clients have on their surrounding environment and natural resources. Plateau, Inc.’s solutions focus on audit and compliance management, operations refinement, and cost avoidance and reduction.
- Microsoft .NET Core Platform (C#, VB)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016
- AJAX / Silverlight
- jQuery / XAML / Bootstrap
- Databases – SQL Server 2014, Oracle12c, Access 2016
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Microsoft MessageQueue (MSMQ)
- Microsoft BizTalk 2016
- Mobile Operating Systems – Android, Windows, iOS
- ArcGIS Flex Viewer/Server
- OS – Windows 10
- Google APIs, Bing APIs
- Track record of 12+ years of COTS/GOTS application development and rollout at HQ, state level commands of DoD and non-DoD agencies, and integration with Army-wide enterprise reporting systems
- Expertise with DISA, NIST RMF, DIACAP, FEDRAMP+ and ATO regulations and requirements for maintenance of IT systems in DoD agencies
- Array of technical expertise in latest enterprise, cloud and mobile technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Rapid prototyping of business ideas into custom-tailored solutions, quick ROI, and world-class customer service
Our Product Suite
- UMS – A utility management tool for managing utility bills from conventional and renewable sources as well as for tracking and measuring energy goals
- SPMS – A sustainability performance measurement tool for gathering metrics and conducting trend analysis to support sustainable energy sources
- STEP – (Status Tool for Environmental Programs) Requirements planning, programming, and budget execution tool for performing DoD Financial Management and Resource Allocation
- Field auditing tool using OSHA guidelines and custom checklists to support safety and health standards at worksites
- HMIDS – (Hazardous Material Inventory & Waste Disposal)
Inventory management of hazardous materials, mobile barcode-scanning tool for real-time inventory tracking
- WASTE – End-to-end waste disposal management tool for cost and trend analysis
- Mobile cross-platform (supporting iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows) solutions enhance existing enterprise investments and allow for easy and intuitive ways to access the data
- Service-oriented enterprise architecture solutions that allow for easy integration and data exchange between unique systems and effectively reduces development and maintenance costs to organizations
- SharePoint solutions that integrate easily into organization portals and customize business workflows
- Rich, interactive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), executive dashboards, and ad-hoc reports allow users to analyze information effectively
- GIS and spatial mapping solutions that support incident management provide common operational pictures and facilitate command-control collaboration